DO YOU OFFICIALLY OWN YOUR
You may “think” you own a house because you’re living in it, paying the mortgage, and maybe even paying the real estate taxes, BUT if your name isn’t on the deed, you’re NOT the legal owner of your property.
ARE YOU FACING ANY OF THESE ISSUES WITH YOUR PROPERTY?
● Heirs of property can’t agree on ownership
● Rent-to-own agreement failed
● Your deed was stolen
● You're having trouble transferring ownership of a property
● Facing foreclosure
● You can’t sell the property
● You can’t modify or refinance the loan because the bank says your name isn’t on the deed
HI! MY NAME IS
I am a Pennsylvania licensed attorney helping families resolve deed issues with their homes. Tangled titles can have serious ramifications for residents and neighborhoods, sometimes causing you to lose their primary residence or be unable to manage its upkeep. Residents of a home with a tangled title may go for years without knowing they have a legal problem. You often learn of it when you encounter financial trouble and find yourself shut out of resources that could help. We can help you tackle even the most complex property ownership issues, and work hard to ensure rightful owners are officially recognized as the property owner. My team and I, with over 40 years of combined experience in Probate Administration, can help with:
● Identifying and securing estate assets
● Obtaining appraisals
● Overseeing the sale of estate property
● Assisting in the payment of bills and debts
● Preparing and filing all documents required by a probate court
● Estate or inheritance taxes
● Collecting proceeds from life insurance policies
● Managing the estate checking account
● Transferring assets to the appropriate beneficiaries.
● Making a final disbursement of assets to beneficiaries
HOW DOES A TANGLED TITLE HAPPEN?
There are a number of ways a title (deed to the house) gets tangled, but most often it is because a loved one passed away leaving you a property, and a new deed needs to be recorded to reflect the transfer of ownership. Or it could be from a rent-to-own agreement to buy the house, and you have paid all or some of the purchase price for the house, but your name is not on the deed to the house. Whatever the reason, most tangled titles require professional help from a qualified and experienced attorney to resolve.
GETTING STARTED IS AS SIMPLE IS 123
STEP 1 – DISCOVERY CALL
Let’s schedule a quick phone to discuss your specific situation and the issues you’re facing.
STEP 2 – PLAN OF ACTION
Once I better understand your situation, we develop a plan of action to untangle your title.
STEP 3 – RESOLUTION
I take the proper legal action to get the rightful owner’s name officially recorded on the property’s deed.